Welcome and thank you for speaking at Clear Mountain Community Church!
Below is some helpful information for you, as well as a few things our staff needs to know to help the service run smoothly.
- Our service starts at 10am on Sunday morning, and we end our service at 11:15. Please be here by 9:00 am on Sunday morning to allow enough time for a mic check and any setup of materials you may have for a table/kiosk.
- We believe that community is important, so every Sunday anyone who is serving (Dream Teamers) gather for a 5 min devo, quick prayer, and snacks/breakfast in the Dream Team Room. This unites and encourages our team to go and serve their best! The Dream Team Room opens at 9 am, devo is at 9:15 am. We’d love for you to join us!
- At 9:30 am please join our production team for a short pre-service meeting in the sound booth to go over service order and transitions.
- We have 35 minutes allotted in the service for your message.
- Because we live stream our services, please ensure any material you share is safe to be shared online (ex: updates from the persecuted church that could put those in the missionary field at risk).
- The first part of our vision is for people to Know God; so every Sunday we want to provide an opportunity for someone to get saved. That’s why every Sunday we have a call to salvation. Please partner with us to continue this effort on the Sunday you are speaking. Pastor Mark will reach out to you to coordinate this.